A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies allow websites to respond to you as an individual.
To learn more about cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
The Origin Design website uses session cookies (which will be deleted when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which will remain across different visits or our website).
We will send you the following cookies:
- d661db084ddba760a5b57f20869e17e1: A session cookie used to store user state and display messages after the user has performed certain actions (like submitting a form) set by the Joomla CMS. Your version of this cookie will have a different name, but it will take the form of a 32 character hexidecimal string.
- __utma: A persistent cookie used by Google Analytics to track the number of times a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.
- __utmb: A persistent cookie used by Google Analytics which keeps a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters a site.
- __utmc: A session cookie used by Google Analytics which logs when a visitor leaves this website.
- __utmz: A persistent cookie used by Google Analytics which keeps track of where the visitor came from, search engine used, and other information related to this visit.
- resourceCookie: A persistent cookie which allows a visitor to avoid having to re-enter their email address each time they wish to download a resource.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
Internet Explorer: you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
Firefox: you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Google Chrome: Click on the “Tools” menu and select "Options”. Click the “Under the Bonnet” tab, locate the “Privacy” section and click the “Clear browsing data” button. Select “Delete cookies and other site data” to delete all cookies from the list.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
This website is owned and operated by Origin Design.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us.